Where the art of bespoke gin-making and tailoring come together in the heart of London’s Mayfair, Savile Row-style!
Your journey begins by being greeted by your host at our meeting place, the entrance of No. 14 Savile Row. Formerly the headquarters of Sir Hardy Amies, dressmaker to Queen Elizabeth II for over 50 years. Here, you will be welcomed with a refreshing gin and tonic in the Pink Room, where you will also enjoy an insight into the art of fine bespoke tailoring.
Suitably refreshed, it’s time to make your own gin! For this we head to the cocktail bar in the Green Clubroom, a stylish and welcoming space created by J.P. Hackett for customers to enjoy. You will be guided through the gin-making process – choosing your botanicals, learning about the different flavours within them and what is likely to suit your tastes. Once you have selected botanicals, it’s time to distil your gin in your own mini copper still, all overseen by one of our expert gin stylists and Savile Row Gin’s head mixologist, who will be serving up gin cocktails as the magic happens. Come prepared for a taste sensation!
What’s included: Sessions circa 2.5 hours – £95.00pp
• All participants distil on your own mini-still – no sharing! An introduction to the art of gin making and the history of gin and its London origins.
• A talk through all the botanicals to flavour your bespoke gin, and what ones might work well together. Choose as many as you want and our expert distiller will be on hand to give advise on something that will suit your taste buds!
• Cocktails and some surprise sample drinks served throughout with our dedicated mixologist on hand making the drinks for all guests. Prepare for some special treats! Minimum 4 drinks are served throughout each experience!
• Your own Personalised label – Distilled and Bottled in Savile Row on all bottles!
• Take home your own 50cl bespoke made gin!
• Enjoy the stunning surroundings of our home at 14 Savile Row, in the heart of London’s Mayfair. We even have a great sound system, so expect some good tunes being played during the sessions!
Private Bespoke Events:
• Book a private evening session, this holiday season for the perfect staff or customer experience. For more information, please contact our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the perfect treat for any occasion. Purchase gift vouchers here.